Allows you to relax knowing we're always by your side.
That's why we've created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
- Book your Ford Service online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
- Also, every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer.‡
‡ Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
†Terms and conditions apply
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you?ll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you?ll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call
0203 564 4444
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
Find out more information about the FORD eCHECK and book your next Ford Service
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
Click here to view our Ford Accessories
Terms & Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available at participating dealers with a Ford Scheduled Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Includes European service for Roadside Assistance and Repair and towing to a Ford dealer - see terms and conditions for countries covered. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating dealer.
Download full Terms & Conditions
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.